JKhye

I Will Follow You

Thursday, December 3, 2009

JKhye Birthday Tree


Poplar Tree-May 11

POPLAR TREE (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.


白楊樹(不確定型)--外表精心裝飾,不甚自信,偶爾會表現出勇敢的一面,需要處身於友好愉快的氛圍,很挑剔,時常孤獨,易產生仇恨心理,有藝術家的氣質,是很好的組織者,有研究哲學的傾向,在很多情況下是可以信賴的人,對伴侶很重視。


SEND YOUR BIRTHDATE TO ME , I WILL LET YOU KNOW!!!

2 comments:

Piggy said...

对伴侣很重视???I dont think so.. But sometimes lo.. BLEEK ;P
很挑剔 I agreed.. hehe
外表精心挑饰,偶爾會表現出勇敢的一面。。 我赞同。^^
Help me see mine also o.. Thanks.. No need tell u my birthday liao.. ^^

JKhye Lim said...

To:Piggy
CYPRESS TREE (the Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, content, optimistic, craves money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic, and careless.