JKhye

I Will Follow You

Saturday, August 29, 2009

CIDB


This morning I attend the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) course.
I apply a Green Card,finally I get it.
Next time if got chance,can accompany my dad visit the construction work site,haha.
We apply this card:
To ensure that Construction Workers are aware of the importance a safe and healthy working place.
To provide a basic knowledge on safety and health at the Construction work site.
To inform Construction Workers of the legal requirements in relation to safety and health.
Automatically covered by a special Insurance Scheme that insures the Construction Personnel against death and accidents.

2 comments:

huiting said...

i also applied already.But hvn get it, don knw when can i get it...
hihi,my dad is not a constructor,so not chance for me to visit the worksite with him.
but, i can c many many machine at his workshop lah..hey,i wanna bcome a mechanical engineer also leh,but is graduate at my dad workshop lah...haha

JKhye Lim said...

To:huiting
Why you didn't get it leh?
That day my friend also absent,but we already take for him wo.
Helloooo..not constructor ok,is contractor la..haha
Wah,wanna take two degree ar??so pro lo??
M&C Engineer
I think not mechanical and civil la,is MONG CHA CHA....hohoho...